Boundless Belnap's

Thursday, October 11, 2007

"ME" Day

I know I said that this whole blog thing was Jon's thing but I thought I would add a little something.:)
Well yesterday I spent 6 hours at the spa. One of my favorite places in the world is the Aveda spa at the Lifetime fitness gym in Tempe. I got my hair done, I got a massage and I got my nails done. I ate in their cafe and just relaxed. I have been so overwhelmed and stressed lately that I needed a "me" day. It was so fun and relaxing. I called Jon at work to tell him that I was going to the spa. I asked him what my $$$$ limit was and he said he didn't care! I reminded him that this was my favorite place and is he sure he wants to say, "I don't care." He knew how I was feeling so I had no limit on $$$:) Every woman's dream right. Well I had a wonderful day:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home