Boundless Belnap's

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Exciting weekend!







Today I went to my nephews primary presentation with my mother. It was one of the best presentations I have seen. It was so entertaining and you couldn't help but feel of the spirit. We also had lunch with Darren and Jenny which was very delightful.


My mom brought me a mini pumpkin and told me that I had to draw a face on it to keep unwanted spirits away. So I drew a face on it and it is placed next to my blow up mattress and camping chair:) I thought it was very thoughtful. She knows what a struggle these 2 weeks have been and the pumpkin and her company really cheered me up.


I also, Saturday night, made a calendar of how many days there are left until I drive up to Utah to see my HUBBY!! I am so excited. I am tired of feeling lonely and being bored and scared in this big house. It will be very exciting to be able to go on walks with him and look for a house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Watson Family said...

You are sleeping on a blow-up matress?! Oh Sarah, you are such a trooper! :) We love and miss you and hope you and Jon are reunited soon.

October 29, 2007 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home