Boundless Belnap's

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas fun!

For Christmas Jon's family came over for Christmas Eve. We had dinner and then opened presents. We enjoyed each others company and the gifts. Jons family know that I am a straight up STEELERS fan!!! and Jon is a Packers fan. So to be snots, Jons parents got me PAcker pajamas!!! They are so comfy but PAcker!! I mean really. Even though Steelers toally rock are are way more better than the PAckers I am still wearing the PJs:) Enjoy the pictures!



























1 Comments:

Blogger Watson Family said...

Jerry and I totally understand the sports team issue when it comes to clothes and other sports related presents! :) We really miss you guys and would LOVE to see you guys down here next Christmas!

December 31, 2008 at 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home