Boundless Belnap's

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WOW, It's Been A While!



Well a lot has gone on since Memorial Weekend. First I was pregnant then I wasn't. I learned a lot about my body during that time. Jon and I were so happy that we were able to get pregnant without even going to a doctor. That is such a relief to know that I won't have to go through all the doctor visits again.


Jon and I are enjoying our jobs and the most beautiful weather ever! it has been over 100 degrees maybe twice..it is so wierd. I feel so much better being in the sun. During my lunches I go to my car and stick my legs out the windows to get some rays:) I think I have SADD, that seasonal thing. I have always lived in sunny weather so living here where during the winter the sun is rarely out makes me depressed. I think I will have to start saving up some money to fly to phoenix during the winter this year:)


Jon and I are buy a condo! It isn't like the apartments turned into condos either. We absolutely love it! and the area reminds us of phoenix:) We will live right around he corner of the Oquirrh temple. That temple is still being constructed but you can look it up so you can get an idea of where we will be living. It is a new build and will be ready in October.


Jons brother got married in June and Jons sister and her nieces came up and stayed with us. We had a great time.


For the 4th we had dinner at Jons parents house and then did some fireworks while we waited for the real fireworks. This was my first year lighting fireworks, since they are illegal in AZ. I had a blast, especially with Chris. It was wierd hanging outside on the fourth and it being cool. I remember the 4th always being hot and sticky.


Jacob is finally done with OSC training in GA and went to AZ to pick up his family. They drove back to Maryland where they will live until October. After that they will move to Kansas and live by Ft. Riley for about 2 years. We are so happy that Jacob and his wife and kids can be together now.


I attached some pics of the past weeks. enjoy:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Watson Family said...

Congrats on the new condo! :) We love and miss you, always.

July 8, 2008 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Katy B. said...

The wedding pics are beautiful! Another sister in law for you to enjoy.:)
If you need any decorating ideas for the new condo, ask Lucy. She is really great at that!:)

July 11, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home