Boundless Belnap's

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas surprise!

So it snowed like crazy all day on Christmas. We got like18 inches of snow. Jon was out for a while helping people get their cars unstuck. The first time he was not dressed appropriately...








Then while he was in the shower warming up our neighbor came by to see if Jon could help him get "unstuck"... I went to tell Jon and he thought I was kidding. So he got out of the shower and went to help our neighbor. But he learned his lesson this time and dressed a lot warmer:)




Jon is such a sweet and very kind guy. He ended up helping 5 cars get out of the snow on Christmas. I am so grateful for him and proud that he doesn't have to be asked to do something kind.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year you two!

I'm so glad that I don't have to fight with any snow!

December 31, 2008 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go Packers!! Just Kidding.

You have been so busy posting, and your page looks so cute. I'm gald you got the links to work!

Happy New Year!

January 1, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home