Boundless Belnap's

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow

What more can I say! snow snow snow snow. You know that I love snow! I love walking and playing and looking at it. I do not, however, like driving in it! We totally got dumped on! It is very gorgeous but we had to run some errands and had to drive. So Jon shoveled and I cleared off my car. We drove around the corner, almost getting stuck , to Jon's parents' house. We tried to drive up their driveway, which had not been shoveled at all, and we made it about a quarter of the way and then got stuck and started going back down. So we parked on the sidewalk area and Jon and his brother shoveled around the car and up the driveway. Jon then made me pull the car up, which was scary, but I did it. I have a fear of sliding the car on some ice or getting stuck by myself. Jon and his brother wanted to take me to a parking lot and practice spinning the car on the ice and learning how to control the car. I said no way. Well as the day went on I was thinking to myself that maybe it would be a good idea. So on the way home tonight I was driving and we pulled into the high school parking lot and I drove like crazy and Jon would pull up the emergency brake and I practiced steering the car. It was actually kind of fun:) The good thing is that I feel more confident driving to my work and around town by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home