Boundless Belnap's

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ABC

A - Attached or single?
Attached
B- Best Friend(s)?
Betty!!
C- Cake or Pie?
Chocolate Mousse Pie
D- Day of Choice?
whatever day I don't have to work
E- Essential Item?
Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I don't go anywhere without it!
F- Favorite clothing item?
jeans and t-shirt
G- Greatest Ambition in Life?
haven't thought about it- live long and prosper???
H- Hometown?
Phoenix, AZ
I- Indulgence?
Expensive haircuts and spa!
J- Jan. or July?
July-it's hot
K- Kids?
nope
L- Life isn't complete without?
Jon!
M- Movies?
LOVE them...maybe a bit too much.
N-Number of bros and sisters:
5 (3 bros and 1 sis)
O-Oranges or Apples?
neither
P- Phobia or Fear?
falling down a mountain
Q- Quote? "
don't know
R- Reason to Smile?
cute kids and a good book
S- Season of Choice?
SUMMER
T- TV Show?
Alias or King of Queens
U- Unknown Fact about Me?
DO NOT touch the top of my hand-totally grosses me out
V-Vegetable-
pass
W- Worst habit?
ADD attention span
X- X-ray or Ultrasound?
x-ray, definitely
Y- Your favorite food?
pizza or a yummy salad
Z- Zodiac Sign?
Gemini

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett and Andrea Evers said...

Huh...some of these surprised me. The top of the hand thing cracks me up. That's a little crazy :-)

August 4, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home