Boundless Belnap's

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SoCkS!!

Every now and again I find I do things that my mom does/did. it is crazy! well one thing I always remember was her socks. She would wear crew socks with tennis shoes around the house and they were always folded over. Sunday I put on jon's socks cuz my feet were cold and without even thinking I folded them down so they would stay on! I couldn't believe it!

I have a sock feddish. I love "collecting" socks from the different places I go. Every place I have been around the world I have bought a pair of socks:) any ways for Christmas I was in Kansas with Alison and her fam. Sweet Camilla got my a Christmas present! she gave me these cute socks:) I love them!! Thank you Camilla!


1 Comments:

Blogger Brett and Andrea Evers said...

Cute socks! Isn't funny how we do things like our parents without even thinking about it. There are things that I always said I would never do like my mom and sure enough...I always do. Mirror, Mirror on the wall, I am my mother after all.

March 24, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home