Boundless Belnap's

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sarahpalooza

So I don't believe that I should celebrate my birthday on just one day, I deserve a whole week of celebration! So I have SARAHPALOOZA the week of my birthday. It started on Saturday :) So this year I went shopping and got some clothes (thank you mother), I got glitter toes with my neighbor and her daughter, I went shopping again, I had a Papa Murphy's stuffed pizza for my dinner then I had a very small chocolate mousse pie. I slept in a few days and woke up without the horrible sound of my alarm. There is also a picture below of some fish that I am babysitting for my neighbor...so on my days off this week and through out the month I will have some company lol.....HaPpY bIrThDaY to ME!!











3 Comments:

Blogger Watson Family said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! :) Love your sparkley toes, fish friends, and you!

June 2, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

where did you go to get glitter toes...and what the heck are they????

June 3, 2010 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you're still in the doghouse for not taking me to get glittered...

June 4, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home