Boundless Belnap's

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Merry Christmas! 2014

We consider this Christmas as Fiona's 1st Christmas. It was just the 3 of us this year and it was very nice. I am so glad Jon didn't have to work and we could spend the whole day as a family.

Our plan was when Fi woke up Jon would go get her, take her to our room, change her diaper and in the meantime I would be in the living room turning on the tree lights and getting my video camera ready. Well, she woke up, Jon had her in the room and I was by the tree waiting for her to come out to see her presents. However, all I heard was her crying. Complete melt down. I told Jon that she can't come our unless she is in a good mood. Well Abby came out and opened the door a little bit. Jon just put Fi on the floor and she was getting ready to throw herself on the floor to complete her tantrum. She then looked up and saw the tree lights and stopped crying instantly, then she walked out of the room and belined it for the rocking horse. Tears rolling down her face, she was babbling and pointing. She was petting the horse and looked at us and a grin spread across her face. It was the cutest thing ever and we got it all on video to show her when she gets older.

We were all exhausted. She was going from toy to toy all day long.

I made all new recipes for our dinner and oh my goodness, they all turned out great. Our dinner was DELICIOUS :)

We are looking forward to the New Year and are proud that we made it through 2014.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home