Boundless Belnap's

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas time is here!






First thing first. Last week was a sad week for me (Sarah). For those who know me, I love "I Love Lucy". I have a yellow license plate on the front of my car that says "Vita Girl", I absolutely love it! But here in freakin Utah you have to have their state plate on the front and the back. So I had to take of Lucy and put up a Utah plate. Yes, I know, it's very sad.


Next, since it is kinda chilly up here I made a wool scarf! it is gray and dark orange. I am in the process of making a dark orange hat to go with it.


We put up our Christmas tree, like always, the weekend after Thanksgiving. This year Chris helped me do most of it. When we were moving up here I threw away our old tree ornaments so Chris helped me pick out some new ones. I think he did a very good job. Chris picked out the star as well. But Jon wasn't paying attention to what he was plugging it into and he plugged our laptop charger into it and burnt like 90% of the lights in the star so Jon went and bought another star, which is the one in the picture.


Some great news!! Jacob is finally home in Colorado with his family. I can't wait for winter to be over because they are only 6 hours away so I can drive and see them! That is it for now. Enjoy the pictures:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Watson Family said...

Your tree is adorable, as is the scarf you made! Not fair about the license plate. Love & miss you!

December 15, 2007 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home