Boundless Belnap's

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fun Times!

Fiona had her first party!!! We got invited to a Valentines party. I am not usually invited because I have work. But I have adjusted my work schedule to accommodate my sweet Fiona :) She had a fun time. It was just a group of kids not in school yet and we met at the park and exchanged valentines. I loved that Fiona went and socialized.




We picked up Jon on Sunday when he drove home from Salt Lake. While we waited, me and Fiona hung out at the temple. She was there once before but we don't count it since we only went there to feed her as a little baby. She did so well listening to the Christus presentation. She loved going up and down the stairs and seeing the fountain in the front. I felt like total crap but had a great peaceful time with her. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home