Boundless Belnap's

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nasty!!

Well, for the past few days I have not been feeling well. For those who don't know, my neck is pretty messed up so every now and again I have to go to a chiropractor and get it adjusted. Well it seems it has caught up with me again and it is pretty bad. When my neck gets like this it causes some pretty bad migraines. So I have had migraines and neck pain and nausea. I haven't slept in like 2 days which makes the head pains worse. Well two night ago it got really bad and around midnight I was just sitting on the floor in the bathroom waiting to vomit. I knew it would make me feel better but I just couldn't do it. Now, my sweet, loving husband wanted to help me so he put together some kind of concoction. He brought it to the bathroom and had me look at it and take a whiff. It was absolutely NASTY! It made me gag but not throw up. He went back into the kitchen and when he left I decided to put my finger in my mouth. This had never, never, never worked for me, but that night it did. I totally threw up and sweet Jon was there to hold my hair and give me Kleenex and water. hahahaha Well my head and neck are a little better today but I still have the nausea.
(I am sure when I print this up later on and read it I will get a good laugh or just feel plain stupid...we'll see:))

2 Comments:

Blogger kimber said...

It's been fun reading your blog and catching up with you guys! :) I'm adding you to our link list I don't care what you say. ;)
You guys are super funny by the way.
Love
Kim

December 20, 2007 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Sarah and Jon said...

Kim- I read yours too:) I loved the one where your pants fell down...I felt so bad for you but it was entertaining. Joys of being a parent:)
Sarah

December 21, 2007 at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home