Boundless Belnap's

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

For Christmas Eve we hung out with Jon's family. In the afternoon it started snowing and it didn't stop until around 8 or 9pm. So I was in charge of the food and I made chicken enchiladas and salad. By the time we had to leave we looked outside and it was snowing really hard and cars were sliding everywhere. So we took the food and walked over to his parents house. We didn't want our car getting stuck. Walking over to their house in the freakin snow I felt like "Little Women", I wanted to sing, "Here we come a bustling among...." I don't know the song, but you all know what I am talkin about.

Well while waiting for Jon's' dad and brother to get back from picking up the truck Jon was outside across the street waiting helping dig out a lady who slid off the road. He was out there for an hour! He is so sweet.

We went home around 12:30am and yes it started snowing again. It was absolutely beautiful. But it was a crap load of snow. We went to sleep and woke up on Christmas morning around 7 am. We went to Starbucks and got some hot peppermint coco:) Then we drove to ensign peak and walked up the mountain and enjoyed the view. We then drove to the Wasatch mountains to Solitude ski resort. It was so pretty.

It wasn't snowing anymore on Christmas day so we got my car washed:) And I bet you are wondering about us opening gifts:) Yes, we opened some at Jon's parents' house. And Jon and I bought gifts for each other but they were opened about 2 weeks ago hahahahaha. The only time since Jon and I have been married that we have actually opened presents on Christmas day was last year when the exchange students were with us, and we were forced to do it.:) We don't really care about opening gifts on Christmas...maybe that will change when we have kids.

Now I am cleaning and planning some yummy meals for when Jacob and his family come to visit next week. I am also exploring some cool spots in Utah to take them to:) I am TOTALLY EXCITED!!!! I can't wait to see them. I have been so lonely!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katy B. said...

I'm gald you had a great Christmas. Did you take any pictures of the mountains you went to? I bet it was so pretty. Tell Jacob and Allison "Hi" for me.:)

December 31, 2007 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok So I sent you an invite and you still haven't responded. I know your busy so this is just a reminder. I didn't want tyou thinking I wasn't thinking about you

January 3, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home