Boundless Belnap's

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spa days

Well on Saturday my group from work went to the spa together. We all got spa pedicures. I usually just get a pedi and am out within 30 mins but this was totally different and a lot better:) They used a sugar exfoliate on my feet and legs and then put a mask on them and wrapped them with hot towels...it was great! We even talked to of the guys on my team to go and they both showed up. It was hilarious. But they really enjoyed it and are definitely going back again.

So for Easter last weekend Jon and I went to St. George to visit his sister and her family. I love visiting his nieces. We hunted eggs and went shopping and played the whole weekend. It was so nice to feel the heat of the sun burning through my jeans...

Other than those two things nothing has happened and there is nothing exciting to report.I am just getting ready for conference this weekend, we have a friend and her husband coming to stay with us so they can go to conference. It will be fun since they are from Arizona so they can fill us in on what is going on down there:)

Happy week everybody!!

1 Comments:

Blogger NancyM said...

Sarah,
Please post a picture, so we can see you. It has been so long since we have gotten together.

April 18, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home