Boundless Belnap's

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend!






Jon and I went to Phoenix, AZ for Memorial weekend. We stayed with my mom but the trip was to hang out with the Merrills. They are our best friends and have a 2 month old baby. Their baby has been in the hospital the majority of the time and diagnosed with "failure to live". We were so glad that we could be down there to keep them company and take them out and just distract them from all of their troubles. Their baby is named Porter James Merrill.

We had a get together at my moms with a few family members and that was very entertaining. Alison was their with her two kids and so was Darren. My crazy Aunt Pat was their as well as my Aunt Dixie. We had fun playing with the kids and catching up.

It was a tiring weekend but we are glad we went. Here are come pictures from the trip:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy B. said...

I wish you would've stopped by to see us. I'm glad you had a fun trip though. Have a great summer!:)

June 2, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home